The Golf Betting Guide
Do you need an activity that you can engage in to make some extra money? Well, how about you try Golf betting. Golf Betting is sports Betting whereby the NZ players make money off the Golf tournaments.
Golf is considered to be the fairest sports game in the world, and when it comes to Betting, you can do so using the following methods for those who are in New Zealand.
The first method involves the following steps:
- Select the tournament you want to participate in, for example, PGA or Open championship.
- Select your player. Different players are displayed for you to choose such as Tiger Woods and Jordan Spieth.
- Place the money using the country’s currency.
- Then proceed to Bet.
- Select the tournament of your choice.
- Choose the mark you want to gamble on like the ending position and so on.
- Select your golfer of your choice.
- Set your stakes.
- Place your Bet.
The general rules and tips of the Betting system for New Zealand Players
- Outright winner: This helps you select and gamble on the golfer who has high chances of winning.
- The W/O market: Gamble on the golfer to win the match once the scores are taken out.
- Round leader market: predict the golfer that you believe will win after the listed round and gamble on him.
- Place your Bet: The odds are listed in numbers like 1,5, 10 and so on. So you can gamble on your predictions for the finish on each listed gambling number.
- Make or miss BET: Place your money on the golfer that will either make it or miss the cut of the tournament.
- Two chances to win: Gamble on the Golfer that you predict will win the match.
- Tournament match Betting: Select the player that you believe will win at the end of the game and gamble on him.
- Match Betting Handicap: Gamble on the golfer who will be at the bottom once the stated handicap has been named.
- 18 holes Betting: This involves betting on either two or three balls.Choose the player to have the lowest score on this game and place your bet.
- 36 holes 3 balls: From the stated players select and gamble on the participant that you predict will have the least score.
- Mythical 2/3 Balls: Place your bet on the participant who will have the least score on the stated players.
- Tie No 2 balls: From the given options select the least score and bet.
- The subsequent Nearest in Regulation: Place your bet on the participant that you believe will be near regulation on the chosen hole.
- least 18 hole participant score: Place your bet on the golfer that you feel will score low in the tournament.
- Ending positions: Select the ending position of the selected player and bet.
- Tee Shot Hits Fairway: Gamble on how the ball will land on the selected position from the tee shot.
- Tournament Trios: Choose the lowest scorer from the three given options.
- Straight/dual Forecast: best on the golfer that will be number one and the number two in the game.
Watch this video for more information: